Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sucked me right in.

This is how easy it is for the internet to suck your life away.
  • Last night I went to MSN to check the weather for today.
  • Saw a link to an article about Ellen's dog adoption freak-out. Read the article.
  • Saw a link at the bottom for another article about Ellen's dog adoption freak-out. Read the article.
  • Saw another link to an article about T.R. Knight (Bambi, The Fetus, O'Malley...whichever you prefer) and how he's happier since he's come out. Read the article.
  • The T.R. Knight article quoted something he said on Ellen's show on September 28th and I realized I never actually saw that episode because of TIVO Catasrophe 2007.
  • Went to YouTube to see if I could find the interview. Found it. Watched it.
  • Noticed a related video of Ellen's Oscar interview with Barbara Walters. Remembered we somehow missed that (and even tried to find it for days afterward) and watched it.
  • It turned out that it wasn't the full interview so I watched 3 or 4 other clips to try and catch parts I had missed.
  • Saw another related video of Ellen on the set of J.Lo's video. Watched it.
  • Realized it was 1:00am and that if I was going to try to get up "early" I should probably go to bed.
All of that just because I wanted to check the weather.

1 comment:

Kenn N said...

...then I wrote a blog about how easy the internet can take over...