Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Darndest Thing

You know that old show Kids Do the Darndest Things (which was probably on Sunday nights right after America's Funniest Home Videos or in some other crappy time slot that it deserved)?

Well, I don't have kids. I have a cat. And, sometimes, cats do the darndest things.

As I was sitting in bed trying to do some "research" for a "meeting" I have tomorrow this is what happened. Twice. My cat is an attention whore.
Oh, and don't roll your eyes because it's another post about my cat.

In other news, there was an awesome rainbow on my way home from work today. A double rainbow at that. I can't even remember the last time I saw one.

4 comments:

Kenn N said...

Now that cat has some good taste in websites. I beleive that's www.kennandamy.com in that picture. Is he entering a guestbook entry? Possibly reading the exciting News of Kenn and Amy North.

Before now I've always been a dog man, but... maybe cats are smarter....

Lindsay Jane said...

Max....where does he come up with all of these sexy poses?

stephanielynn said...

You are correct, that IS kennandamy.com. More specifically a guestbook entry. What can I say? My cat loves those pictures of Caleb!

Anonymous said...

max is too funny! that is crazy! hahaha!

that rainbow is awesome.