Friday, October 05, 2007

The Right Stuff

Natalie and I were having our daily "How'd you like last night's TV?" chat and as we were discussing the disappointment that is Grey's Anatomy so far, we stumbled upon Alex (aka: Mossimo..."She...she loves you Steve.") and his need for a make-over.

The conversation went like this:

Nat: Everyone except Bailey/Cristina kind of bother me.
Nat: Even my Mossimo!
Stephanie: Mossimo needs a haircut. Sick.
Nat: Who's rocking 1991 Jordan Knight hair

I'm still laughing as I type this. You've gotta love friends that can make you laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my YES!!! jordan nappy knight! it does!! i was wondering what was up with his hair.

meredith was bugging so much last night. her telling alex not to talk about lexi. i forget how the dialoge went, but it was pure naps.

NatAttack said...

She... she loves you Steve. HA!

My sisters and I ALWAYS quote that. I completely forgot. I'm going to go comment them right now.

Miss-mo, Moss-mo. Whatever-mo.