Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Ranked.

I've been getting a lot of random people visiting my blog lately so I decided to see what they were searching for that brought them to my lovely little blog.

One person searched for "fugs n jugs" and got this post on the second page of results. (I had forgotten how funny that nickname really was.)

Another person searched for "michael buble's pbs concert on youtube" and got this post in the sixth position of the results.

But, by far most people are searching for the lyrics of the song, "All at Once" by The Fray: "sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" and look what happens...
If you can't really see it, that's my blog ranked in the first natural search position on Yahoo! First of 4,450,000 results.

Boy, I bet they were disappointed when they clicked on the link thinking they were getting lyrics to a song but got my random thoughts instead. Suckers.

2 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Congrats...you are so famous. As pre-cracked out Britney would say..."She so lucky, she's a star."

I have been getting a lot of hits for the greek deli post...random.

Anonymous said...

awesome!!