Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Secret Admire"

My church calling is to pass around a "Compliment Basket" every Sunday for people to write notes to other people in the ward. Then I gather them all up and deliver them. It's as exciting and fulfilling as it sounds.

About a month ago someone wrote a note to my hometeacher but I haven't seen him since then to give it to him. He came over tonight for a visit and I took that opportunity to "deliver" his note. After he left I noticed it sitting on the ottoman.

He wouldn't have left it there if it was personal, right? That's what I thought.

So I read it. And then I read it out loud to Lindsay.

Notice anything funny about this note?

Maybe that's why I'm not dating anyone...I'm not quite dumb enough. Huh.

1 comment:

NatAttack said...

BAH-HAHAHA.

homegirl seems to have an aversion to proper "r"'s. LOVEIT.