Thursday, July 26, 2007

Everything

I absolutely LOVE Michael Buble. Love, love, love him. The concert was amazing and he is SO DREAMY! You may not think much of him if you were to just see a picture, but once you see him perform you can't help but fall in love. Literally fall in love with him. Like I want to marry him and have his children. I'm not kidding.

I've become slightly obsessed. Ok, ok, REALLY obsessed. It's actually kind of frightening. I haven't listened to anything else since last Tuesday - in my car, on my iPod, in my house - all Michael Buble. I spent one evening (ok, two) watching videos of him on YouTube. I bought a live CD that came with his PBS concert special on DVD with "backstage footage". I may have watched most of it twice. I also found out that I didn't have his first CD because they don't sell it on iTunes. Crazy, right? So of course I went and bought that too. I LOVE HIM.






My sister, Julie, was in town for the week and came to the concert too. She was already aware of how incredibily loveable Michael Buble is and, I admit, was a bigger fan than I to begin with, but I'm pretty sure I far surpassed her in the end.

My favorite part of the week was when Annie, Julie and I were waiting at a campsite the rest of the family to show up and she gave Annie and I a classic performance of Michael's "Everything". This wasn't the first performance of the week, but the first (and last) that we were able to get on video.



You should all love him too - amazing singer, brilliant performer, wonderfully funny, delightfully handsome - you won't regret it.

5 comments:

NatAttack said...

I didn't know Matt Dillon could sing.

Annie said...

I am slowly beginning to love him

stephanielynn said...

Natalie, I don't feel good about you mocking him! Although I will admit that the first picture is very Matt Dillon-ish and I even said the same thing myself over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

that was why i was posting a comment! the first photo looks dead up matt dillon! :)

stephanielynn said...

You all are ruining it for me!