Friday, July 06, 2007

Dear John

How much do I love Amanda?! My sister-in-law made my day by posting these photos she found in a magazine.

Dear John Krasinski,
I know that you're famous and everything and could get any girl you wanted, but I thought maybe you'd like to be my boyfriend...or husband. I dig the tall, skinny guy thing (even though I'm short and chubby myself) and would have no problem moving to California. So what that I've never met you and have no idea what you're actually like. I've seen you on TV and that's basically reality, right?

Think about it.

Love,
Stephanie



3 comments:

Annie said...

love it! I think you need to send it to him

Carlee said...

Do you remember that All-4-One song "So in love"? Well that's you. . . and me after you posted these pics. What a hottie. I think you'd make a great pair!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i am glad those photos made your day. i just had to put them up on the blog when i saw them.

maybe he makes a small film that goes into Sundance? then you could go meet him in park city. or take a trip to CA, park outside the NBC studios while he's filming the Office. all he has to do is see you and he'll be in love.

could you imagine that engagement photo? too cute!