Friday, July 27, 2007

Breaking My Heart

Today Danny said some pretty hurtful things about Michael Buble. For example, "Michael Buble looks like Matt Dillon with Down Syndrome." I couldn't believe he was saying such awful things to me!

I may have retaliated slightly with a few hurtful comments about his celebrity girlfriend, Kelly Clarkson. Something along the lines of her album sucking and things of that nature.

But my real retaliation is yet another post dedicated to Michael.

Because of all the Matt Dillon look-alike comments, I have chosen to remove the first picture from my previous post.

You all were starting to ruin it for me. I hope you feel good about yourselves.

5 comments:

Danny K. said...

Buble will have a fall from grace. He's two years from a really bad Larry King appearance.

NatAttack said...

Well who said Matt Dillon wasn't attractive? I mean you've seen Crash right...?

Anonymous said...

true! post that first photo back up! :) i had a crush on matt dillon back in the day.

kelly clarkson!!! oh man! at least buble is a REAL musician! she won from american idol! i don't count them at all. even if they do win awards...please!

Julie said...

If you haven't loaded the Spider-man theme song then you can't be a bigger fan than me. It's not all about the sexy photos you post but about the music! ha.

Danny K. said...

Reality contest winners aside, I'm basically just jealous of Buble, alright? There I said it! I hate him because I want to be him.