Tuesday, November 07, 2006

House of Carters


If you haven't seen an episode of House of Carters, you need to. It is absolutely awful and I watch it every week. They start screaming and crying at the drop of a hat but will for sure "hug it out" (in the words of Michael Scott) in the end. They are serious WT living off of Nick's money.

I just watched last night's episode where they had a family discussion about dental hygiene. None of them should be giving any hygiene-related advice. Leslie said that brushing once a week is enough. Nick said that three times a week is about right. BJ said that she went to the dentist recently (shocker) and was told that everyone should brush and floss up to three times a day. You don't say?

These were the arguments against brushing daily:
-That's an ancient way of thinking (Rebuttal: No, I have a very young dentist.)
-Mummies always have perfect teeth
-Brushing too much rubs off he enamel

Wow.

It's a train wreck and I can't stop watching.

1 comment:

NatAttack said...

The only one I've seen (before my TV was cut) was when Nick started beating Aaron up because Aaron took Paris on a date the day after Nick and Paris broke up.

It was like a terrible car wreck; unable to avert my eyes.