Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I moved desks last night at work. This is my fifth desk since I started here just over two years ago. If I were tall enough to see over the top of my wall, I could say that I have a view of the water. Since I can't, we'll just say that I have a view of the sky.

Perfect in Summer. Depressing in Winter.

I decided to "decorate" this space asap, as opposed to one month before moving like all the other times. This so-called decorating included putting up the pictures I've had sitting around my desk for the last two years.
[note to self: print and bring in new photos.]

Just now, as I was zoned out while thinking about how to approach this next project, I realized I was staring at this photo.


More specifically I was staring at the CREEPY CLOWN HANGING FROM THE CEILING IN THE BACKGROUND. I'd never noticed it in this photo before and now it's all I can look at.

It's crocheted (you know, needlework) and it's sitting in a very large metal ring.

No one can explain why he has it there. My mom has tried to take it down when she cleans his house, but when she comes back the next time, the clown is back.

Moral of the story: Clowns are creepy. I wish I'd never noticed.

1 comment:

Kelsy said...

Totally terrifying.