Wednesday, April 14, 2010

There Is Some...Insect!

You know how sometimes you think you see something out of the corner of your eye crawling up the wall and then you tell yourself your just seeing things but then you look and realize there actually IS something crawling up your wall?

A jumbo spider.

It's gone to a better place.



And oh, how I wish I could tell you the story that the title of this post comes from. But it happened 12-ish years ago and it just wouldn't be funny in writing. Granted, that doesn't normally stop me from posting the majority of what I post, but tonight it will. Just trust me, it was good.

4 comments:

Maria said...

I'm flattered that one of the COOLER things I've ever said made it into a post title on your awesome blog. I'm glad the spider is gone to a better place.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, when I saw the title of this post I started laughing so hard I cried! Still crying actually! Um, so yesterday I saw a little brown fuzzy on the carpet, and since Olivia likes to eat fuzzies, I picked it up only to find it was NOT a fuzzy, but a spider! I am only slightly ashamed to say that I screamed and threw it back down. After which I smashed it in a piece of paper and threw it away. But I think the screaming part is what Olivia will remember.

stephanielynn said...

Ahh...I knew I could count on you two for responses! It always makes me laugh when I think about it.

And that strawberry wallpaper!! Hot.

The StaceNeedle said...

I laughed really hard at this. Which is no surprise I guess, because apparently I think you are hilarious. Does that have 2 "l's"? Anyway, I like how you killed something and said it's gone to a better place. Kind of classic Steph. ;)