Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not Helping My Case

Now that I have a magic phone I have a camera with me at all times. It takes surprisingly good photos and I find myself taking pictures of a lot of random things. One subject in particular I've noticed taking more photos of is Max.

Yes, Max, my cat.

I just counted and I currently have fourteen photos of Max on my phone. FOURTEEN! Ugh. This is not helping me disprove that I'm a crazy cat lady.

Today I walked into the front room to find Max sitting on the arm of the chair, warming in a sunspot, staring longingly out the window and crying, which he's been doing A LOT since we moved. Staring longingly and crying, that is. So, naturally, we had photo shoot.

But really, isn't he just the most handsome cat you've ever seen? So glad you agree.

Just for funsies, below is an example of how quirky he is. This is how we spent some time the other night watching TV. He worked that spot out all by himself.

And I just wrote an entire post about my cat....

4 comments:

Breann said...

I bet he is missing the mysterious blue flame and taking in those toxic fumes. ;)

Kitty said...

That is funny! He's all comfy cozy.

Unknown said...

I just love that the book he has his paw on has a picture of a dog on the cover. Maybe he is just taking a moment to ponder the K-9 species. Stranger things have happened, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! and little! i wish bosco would snuggle like that!