Thursday, March 11, 2010

The New Kid

Did you know that in addition to having a new house, I have a new roommate as well? I do. Today's fun quotes and conversations are brought you by her, The New Kid.

#1: Comment made after finishing dinner.
TNK: You know a restaurant is good when everyone in it is fat. [We were right there with them.]


#2: While lounging around the upstairs living room, discussing decorating plans.

TNK: Where's that picture of Jesus going to go?
Me: I was thinking probably above the mantle.
[Silence.]
Me: I'm kidding.
TNK: How do you know that's even really Jesus?
Me: Well, it's not a photograph...

UPDATE: I can't believe I forgot to include this one originally.
TNK: We could have an animal party. I could dress up as rabbit and you could be a...duck.
Me: Listen, just because my last name is Howard doesn't mean I have to be a duck.

I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from. I'm looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Kenn N said...

so... does she read your blog?

Lindsay Jane said...

What about:

TNK: We could have an animal party. I could dress up as rabbit and you could be a...duck.
You: Listen just because my last name is Howard does not mean I have to be a duck.

stephanielynn said...

Kenn, maybe. I don't actually know. But I wouldn't be worried about it if she did.

Linds...THAT'S IT!! That was the one I couldn't remember. I might add that one in right now:)

Annie said...

steph, where do you come up with these awesome one-liners!!! ??