Monday, February 05, 2007

Where Your Friends?

For some reason the sweet girl who does my nails thinks my name is Jennifer. Why? I have no idea, but I don't have the heart to correct her so I just answer to it.

She manages to remember Carlee and Lindsay's names and affectionately refers to them as "your friends". The three of us went in together a few times to get pedicures, which apparently means I'm supposed to know where they are every minute of every day. Every time a go in alone (which is once every two weeks) she asks, "Where your friends?". Or if one of them has gone in recently she'll say something like, "Lindsay come yesterday. She tell you?".

Lindsay sent me this video today and I love it so much. Like Fugs 'n' Jugs, it's funny because it's true.



Oh, and her name is Tracy. Not quite Tammy, but close.

No comments: