Monday, February 19, 2007

Should I Be Embarrassed?

My weekend in review...

-Grease 2
-Cleaning out the DVR (Ellen, Ugly Betty, ER, etc.)
-Loading my CD's into iTunes (Which you would think I would've done a year ago, but no.) I added close to 700 songs, which put a sizable dent in what I had left to load.
-Music & Lyrics (Not bad, but reminded me A LOT of Two Weeks Notice.)
-Church
-Compassionate Service Meeting
-Ward Prayer
-Visiting Teaching
-Entourage - Season One
-The Illusionist (The Prestige was better)
-Fly Boys (Didn't love.)
-The Hills
-Studio 60
-And last, but not least, working on conversion data, lead scrubbing and trend reports.

I did shower today, but never actually changed out of my PJ's.

Pretty productive weekend if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah it is. at least you were able to relax while doing some work. ugh...i wouldn't have worked at all if i were you. :)

stephanielynn said...

Oh, and I forgot the Wanda Sykes HBO Special and half of Rocky II.

The only thing that saved me from looking like a COMPLETE bum was the fact that I did some work:)

Matthew said...

Okay...so tell me how this works.

"I did shower today, but never actually changed out of my PJ's."

So did you just sit around in wet PJs the rest of the day.

Lindsay Jane said...

No you should not be embarrassed because I had a great time sitting on the other couch waching TV all day as well!

stephanielynn said...

Wow. No, Matthew, I showered and put on another pair of PJ's. What I meant was I never got dressed for the day.