Monday, February 26, 2007

He Can't See Without His Glasses

First of all, name that movie. (Lindsay, you can't guess.)

Today is day three of contacts. Every morning and every evening for the last three days have been met with frustration (and maybe a few bad words). People make it look so easy, but it's not!

When I'm staring in the mirror, watching intently as my finger gets closer and closer to a place that I usually try to have fingers avoid, knowing that I'm about to stick something on top of my eyeball, I can't help but flinch and blink. Wouldn't you?

I think this is a situation where practice really will make perfect. At this rate, it's going to take a while.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Is it My Girl?

NatAttack said...

Boo. Someone beat me to it. Rats.

Anonymous said...

steph boo, i love you... and don't worry about contact lenses... in time, your eyes will adjust to the daily prodding... i look forward to following your every move via this blog. :)'
josh

stephanielynn said...

Annie, you are correct. I should have also said that family was not allowed to guess, but you win fair and square.

stephanielynn said...

Josh, I look forward to you following my every move via this blog:) Welcome!

Anonymous said...

so you got contacts!? wow. i couldn't even guess "my girl!" i haven't seen that movie since i was 12! i was trying to think of the movie and thought i'd cheat by reading your comments. let me know how you feel abouot them in a couple of weeks.