Wednesday, August 24, 2011

star wars.

My computer's hard drive has been full for quite some time.
And it's been causing me stress for quite some time.
I'm sure you all think that's ridiculous since external hard drives are cheap and blah, blah, blah, but believe me when I tell you it's been complicated.

That and I'm sort of technologically slow. Oh, and stubborn.

Anyway, the good news is that there is now space! Which means I've loaded oodles (yes, oodles) of photos from several cameras and SD cards and my phone going back to early Q2 (yes, I'm speaking in quarters).

Here are some fun ones I discovered from my visit to the Star Wars exhibit (yes, Star Wars) in April.

Double date.

I was trying to appear tough. But that will never happen.


Do I know anything about Star Wars? Not really.
Have I ever even seen a Star Wars film in its entirety? Possibly the first one. Which is actually the fourth or something. Who knows.

But TN was moving soon and he wanted to go and sometimes you do things because your people are excited about it. And I have to admit, I had a good time.

However, you still probably won't catch me watching Star Wars on my own just for funsies.

No comments: