Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"whoa!"

So there I was, holding my nearly two year old nephew as we were standing in line for a delicious Paseo's sandwich (first of the summer!). He was touching my glasses, touching my necklace, when all of the sudden he grabbed the top of my shirt, pulled it out and peered down it.

That's awkward to have your little nephew giving The Ladies a once over.
But it gets better.

Not only was he peering down my shirt, but he then said in the cutest, two year old voice, "whoa!".

Huh.

3 comments:

Annie said...

that's too good! Wish i would have been there!

Matthew said...

That is a natural reaction to all males...whether they are 2 years old or 30.

Anonymous said...

lol!! so funny!!

even little girls do it too. :) the almost 3 year old i watched looked at my chest one day and said "when did you get those?" then kept poking at them and i was telling her we don't touch other people's personal bodies. :)

then she just stared them down during bath time. come on girl! your mom's are bigger! what's up!? :)