Sunday, September 20, 2009

On the List

One perk of my job is that sometimes I get free stuff. Sometimes they are little things, sometimes big things. And last week, it was cupcakes. Unexpected, (undeserved), delicious cupcakes.

As I was carrying the box back to my desk from reception, I noticed the sticker announcing some improvements.
Does that make you uncomfortable too? Moist is definitely on the The List and my brain couldn't fathom that word getting any worse.

Moisty=Worse.
Moisty-er=THE WORST.


Although, they weren't kidding around. Those cupcakes were "more moisty-er" than ever before.

2 comments:

Yo said...

hahaha!! oh steph that is GREAT!

Jase, Tate & Gav said...

Funny...it doesn't seem to bother me to much at the moment all I can do is drool thinking of those cupcakes. Bring on the moistness!