Sunday, June 14, 2009

We've Only Just Begun

We went to a Brandi Carlile concert tonight at The Triple Door and after eating and drinking our weight in deliciousness and sitting through the show we really needed to hit up the ladies room. The randomness started when I heard Lindsay singing from a stall somewhere, "We've only just begun..." (the song that was playing over the loudspeaker after the show).
Then the following took place while in our respective stalls:
Linds: Awwww, MAN!....Stephanie??
Me: Umm...yes?
Linds: Can you pass me some toilet paper? To your right. I'm out.

While we were washing our hands Pamela walked up and said, "I heard singing and don't try to pretend it wasn't one of you!" I quickly pointed the finger at Lindsay.

And this is why I love my friends.

The show was great, as always, and I think we've created another Brandi monster out of Pamela. She's hooked.

No comments: