Wednesday, May 09, 2007

They're Back!


Rob & Big are back May 22nd!!

I saw the commercial last night while I was watching Inferno 3 (still love it) and had a little bit of a freak out! I'm sure Lindsay thought there was a mouse in my room or my arm had just fallen off or something.

Me: "Lindsay! Lindsay! Ahhh!!"
L: "What?...WHAT?!"
Me (as I'm running down the hallway): "Rob & Big are back on May 22nd!" Jumping up and down with my hands in the air Rocky-style. "Woohoo! Yeah, baby!"
L: "I'm very happy for you, Steph."

Clearly she didn't care. But I saw the previews after the Inferno and was already laughing out loud. It doesn't get any better.

6 comments:

Annie said...

I wish I had cable! That show is so hilarious!

Annie said...

Steph, is that a self portrait I see? Looks good

stephanielynn said...

Yeah, I was channeling the MySpace look:)

Anonymous said...

i love rob & big!! yeah!!! we will for sure be watching that. girl your picture is CUTE!! i love it. so may 22nd? it's official! :)

stephanielynn said...

It IS official!

Tapperfan said...

I absolutely love that there is someone out there that can relate to my ridiculous obsession with MTV shows!! I should be ashamed of myself.

I think I have seen every episode of the Inferno III more than 3 times each!!