Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Funniest Email Chain of the Day

Amanda to Team:
"Below is the explanation on these leads. Let me know if the client is ok to keep these or not."

RE: Stephanie:
"I’m sure you all were wondering what my opinion was…this sounds legit to me. I don’t see any reason why AU shouldn’t accept these leads."

RE: Lindsay:
"AU will accept these leads."

RE: Amanda:
"I feel like it’s the bachelor – AU will you except these leads?"

RE: Danny:
“If AU doesn’t accept these leads I don’t know what I’m going to do! I feel like AU and these leads really bonded over the last few days. They had a lot of one-on-one time and these leads are totally the prettiest. Plus these leads didn’t get drunk on their first day with AU and make an ass of themselves.”

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

Now if only you were WATCHING the Bachelor. Oh man... it's freakin' hilarious.

Oh the good 'ole days at the D-Mark...

stephanielynn said...

I'm not currently watching the Bachelor, but have in the past.

Don't you miss DM a little? :)