Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Guilty Pleasure

One night last week, as I settled into bed for the night, I turned on the TV and was pleasantly surprised by what I found on the DVR...Road Rules/Real World Inferno 3! The setting to record all new episodes must have carried over from Fresh Meat and it made my night. (Have I ever mentioned how the DVR is the greatest invention? I think maybe once or twice.)

Did you see it? Have you seen the previews? This season looks pretty intense. Full of the drama and scandal that I love. In case you missed it, the first episode featured CT punching new-comer, Davis, in the face for absolutely no reason and getting sent home (on the first night!). If that is any indication of what's to come, we're all in for a treat!

Speaking of delightful shows on MTV, I miss Rob & Big. Do I need to remind everyone of the "manpon" episode? Quite possibly the funniest (and most disturbing) thing I've ever seen on television.

Bring on "reality"--I can't get enough!

4 comments:

NatAttack said...

I'm finally caught up on the Inferno. What trashy trashy fantastically awesome, can't-live-without-it type television. If I didn't want to be sealed to my DVR before, I definitely do now.

Anonymous said...

you KNOW we are watching it. we love it. and i don't for one minute believe that tonya has changed her ways after getting married. PLEASE!

we miss rob&big too!

did anyone ever watch 'I love New York?' romance? :)

stephanielynn said...

Tonya is still slutty. No doubt about it.

No, I never watched 'I love New York'...

Anonymous said...

it was crazy as ever. oh man, this guy romance was a basket case.

yah, tonya will always be a slut. help me. and this first episode where she was trying to be all mature for that girl from fresh meat. i can't remember her name. but i was like please. upcoming episode's look good. :)