Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not the Only One

Today at lunch we stumbled upon the topic of our pets and the comment was made that you don't have to own a large number of cats to earn the title Crazy Cat Lady. In fact, you could have zero cats and still take the cake. Interesting...

Minutes later we found ourselves passing around our phones, showing each other "the cutest pictures" of our cats (and one dog). Please note that there were three men and three women at this lunch and only one man had no pet/picture to share.

Instead of feeling embarrassed for us all (as one might think I should've felt), I left feeling comforted that I'm not the only one with multiple pictures of my cat on my phone.

I think there's a little Crazy Cat Lady in all of us.

3 comments:

NatAttack said...

Except me. I hate animals.

But I can let you love yours. No hassle.

Lindsay Jane said...

You are right...I have been out about being a crazy cat lady for over 3 years now. I am glad that I am not alone.

Tapperfan said...

That was a fun lunch - and the only person who didn't have pictures of his pet was the creepiest! So, basically, what I took from that was that we were the normal ones!