Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mouse Hunt - Part III

This is getting a little ridiculous, I know, but what is going on with these mice?!

We came home from church today and as I was walking past the spare room I noticed something on the floor in the corner. As I got closer I saw that it was a mouse head! We don't think that it's the mouse head that was "lost" on Thursday night. We're confident that one was eaten on the spot. The blood looked fresh and I'm pretty sure we just don't want to consider the possiblity that this mouse head was hidden somewhere for the last 3 days.

If I come home one day and there are mouse parts on my bed, that's where I'm drawing the line.

1 comment:

NatAttack said...

Steph! This is hilarious! You're a moron if you think you can't write...

I'm rather annoyed with you now.