Saturday, June 29, 2013

is this thing on?

Oh, hey there.

I've been thinking a lot about my personal history lately (basically, I need one documented) and am kicking myself for not keeping up on this corner of the internet for the last couple years. Life just keeps happening and how am I supposed to remember it all?

Here are some of the things happening in life:
  • I've been traveling/playing a lot lately. Every other weekend for the last two months has had some big adventure. It's been wonderful and I wish I had unlimited time and funds to do whatever I want.
  • I truly want to move to Alaska. Do I have to become a fisherwoman? A park ranger? Whatever it is, I'll do it. I was blown away and found myself jealous of the people who call it home.
  • Nature has been rocking my socks lately. I equal parts love nature and hate to be dirty so I feel like I've just been scratching the surface of what is to be explored, but it's still rejuvenating my soul. 
  • This summer I will learn how to swim. (Maybe.) But seriously.
  • I was released of my RS duties and am now the ward chorister. I start getting sweaty about an hour before church starts because the thought of everyone looking at me is apparently too much. But when it comes down to it, it's really the best calling.
  • I discovered the most delicious bagel at a wood-fired bagel shop near my house. Now all I do is dream about salt bagels with honey almond cream cheese. 
  • I've played tennis a couple times this year. Rest assured I am still terrible, but it's been nice to hit around a little.
  • I'm turning 31 in two months. So that's a bummer. 
  • I want to become a morning person. I tried for a minute, but it's going to take some serious effort. 
More details to come on my latest adventures.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Was so excited to see you posted:) keep them coming.

Kitty said...

I'm with Annie. So glad you are posting again:)