Monday, November 07, 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year

Raise your hand if you thought of Johnny Mathis singing a Christmas song when you read that title.
Probably only my family. Awesome.
Well, Johnny was wrong. The most wonderful time of the year is Fall, when it's done right.
And Seattle is doing Fall right this year.

Crisp, sunny days (my favorite!) have been delivered to my doorstep more than once. The leaves have changed, cider and donuts have been consumed, pumpkin patches visited and daylight savings depression was delayed until November. I mean, what's not to love?

Saturday was one of those perfect days. My roommate and I took a little stroll around the neighborhood and I couldn't help exclaiming, several times, "I love this day!".


I carried that leaf for several blocks before realizing it was pointless.

Moral of the story, things have been good around here. Real good.



And my gift to you is this awesomely bad video of Johnny Mathis.

1 comment:

jules said...

Nice mullet Johnny. 93! Ha.