Monday, February 07, 2011

drinking fountains and cherry heads.

I'm back to the point where all I can muster are Conversation of the Day posts.
Don't be mad.
We can still enjoy each other's company, right?

Today I posted this somewhere on the internets.
Things I saw at lunch: man with eyepatch, man in kilt, man attempting to use a public drinking fountain in Pioneer Square.

Which led to a discussion about how I'm not into public drinking fountains (especially in Pioneer Square) and then this:

AB: Just thinking, it's interesting, that I would never eat anything (or most things) that had touched the ground.
AB: But you would.
Me: I KNEW it was coming back to this.
AB: But I would probably have less trouble drinking from a public fountain.
Me: You will never get over me eating that Cherry Head off your floor.
AB: Is that really the only example? I feel like there are more...

A girl eats ONE piece of candy off the floor (four months ago!) and she can never live it down.
It was a Cherry Head! Do you know how delicious those are?
And since when did the 5 Second Rule stop applying?

No comments: